#15.06.2017 APEAL will be speaking at Packaged 2017, the 6th Global Summit event, on 19-20th June in Amsterdam
Alexis Van Maercke, secretary general, will address the audience of packaging professionals with the aim of increasing understanding of the environmental, economic and social benefits of steel for packaging:
- Overview of the framework that EU & national policy makers are creating to promote the circular economy and make the transition from a linear economy happen.
- Understanding steel as a model material for a circular economy and a contributor to brand success
- Design & innovation – designed for efficiency
- Sustainability – ambassador for higher recycling
- Longevity & protection – key player in the challenge to save food
Read his interview here